Matt has been away all week on a dog sledding and winter camping trip with his school so I've been home alone and left to my own devices. Whenever this happens I will inevitably try to schedule one of my semi annual solo dance/dress-up parties.
Last night was the night! It started of with me just playing a few songs to practice some new moves for Bod Squad which then eventually led to a full blown aerobic dance workout, closet clean out and sing along. I'm sure our neighbors thought we were having a big ragger. Nope party for one!
It you're looking for new guilty pleasure songs to add to your workout playlists I highly recommend these songs.
Here's a brief compilation of the old school songs I shook my groove thang too:
1. Jessica Simpson – I Think I'm in Love With You
2. Madonna – Don't Tell Me
3. Spice Girls – Who Do You Think You Are?
4. Janet Jackson – Pleasure Principle
5. Britney Spears – Boyz
6. Backstreet Boys – The Call
7. Kylie Minogue – Love at First Sight
8. Akon – Smack That
9. R. Kelly – Ignition
10. Destiny's Child – Survivor
11. Neyo – Because of You
12. J. Lo – Play
1. Backstreet Boys – Drowning
2. R. Kelly – The World's Greatest
2. J. Lo – I'm Glad