Sunday is mother's day! If your mom is anything like my mom she's probably a pretty difficult person to buy for!
Here's a list of a few ideas I had to make my mom's day great (mom please let me know what you want!)
1. Home Sense by Cynthia Rowley pitcher + glasses – perfect for patio season: $9 pitcher, $3 per glass.
2. Home Depot (or any garden store) Lime Plant – great gift that will keep on giving all summer: $14
3. West Elm Shimmering Balsam Candle – the BEST scent ever! And it's on sale: $8
4. Manduka Yoga Mat – any of my hardcore yogi friends will tell you Manduka is the bomb-diggity when it comes to mats, truly top of the line: $78
A great side gift here would be to take your mom to yoga or sign-up for a free trial pass at Daily Burn Yoga and sample classes from world class instructors: Free
5. Tiny Devotions Mala – beautiful and meaningful, find the mala that best suits your mom: $113
6. FREE Bod Squad classes! For mom's all next week! If you're a Bod Squader right now please e-mail me to sign your mom up for a free class with you!