Things I kind of really want right now … and they are mostly gold!
1. Rose Gold Flatware: So pretty! And as gold as it gets! West Elm: $40.
2. It's All Good: Ok, not gold, but it's all good! I am SO excited for Gwyneth's second cookbook. I have a major girl crush on GP, her first cookbook, "My Father's Daughter" is amazing and this one looks even better! Amazon: $20(Comes out in April).
3. Golden French Press: To make those 5 am wake-up calls just a tad brighter! The French Press changed my coffee life, so simple and so delicious! Anthropologie: $70.
4. Measuring Hedgies: Cuteness explosion! I feel like baking would be 100x more fun with these cute cups!Anthropologie: $36.
5. Golden Playing Cards: There's nothing like a good games night. These cards will up the style anti. Drake General Store: $18.
7. Branch Sconces: I saw these in my Domino Coffee Table book and I'm in love. If you guys know where to find please let me know. They could also make a fun DIY!