Mother's day is just around the corner (This Sunday May 10). And the weekend right after that is the long one! YAYA summer is coming!!
This year I will be running the Sporting Life 10k in the morning and then joining my family for dinner at my sister's condo on her patio. Let me just say I'm looking WAY more forward to the mother's day celebration!
Of course we've already got our gift wrapped and ready ... made the mistake once of not acknowledging this special day and will NEVER let that happen again! If you're still on the hunt for a great gift idea here are a few suggestions.
1. Toronto Urban Strolls ... for girlfriends: Matt bought me this for my birthday a few years ago and we LOVE it. It took us about three strolls to see the "for girlfriends" in the title. Super cute! This book has little 5 - 8 km loops of Toronto neighbourhoods. It has not let us down once. It would be a great gift to give this book and choose a new area to explore together.
2. A crystal: can't go wrong with giving good heathy vibes.
3. Diptyque Tubereuse Candle: I got this for my mom last year and she loved it. Beautiful fresh sweet scent, perfect for springtime.
4. Manduka eKO Mat: give the gift of fitness! Take your mom to a yoga class and surprise her with a new mat!
5. Saje Pocket Pharmacy: I gave this to my mom for Christmas and she's already almost gone through it. And she's given it to at least five other people... a good sign! If your mom is into essential oils this is a great store to check out.
6. A succulent: I found mine at Canadian Tire and IKEA. A perfect little plant that will smile at her all year long.