In the wintertime the idea of waking up to an ice cold shake doesn't always make me want to jump out of bed!
This warmed up version is absolutely delicious and still packs the same great nutrition. For a nice holiday DIY shake give this a go! It takes a bit of time to make the tea but it is well worth it in the end.
- 1 cup chai tea brewed
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- maple syrup to taste (I like about 1 tbsp)
- Optional protein powder of your choice
Blend until smooth. Serves one. Drink while it's hot!