What you will find in my make-up bag right now:
My life is spent literally running from one workout to the next. I shower at least twice a day but I'm always finding myself in a state of half ready. These few key products keep me looking "on brand" … as my mom likes to say! The biggest things I keep in my car at all times are on this list + deodorant, hair brush and mints = life savers.
1. Lancome Hypnose Mascara: I've gone back and forth but returned to this brand once and for all, hands down best mascara ever. $27
2. Aveeno Dry Shampoo: Love a must have for an on the go workout gal. One quick spray and my hair looks like it's been freshly washed. I also think this stuff gives my hair more volume than other dry shampoos. $9
3. Quo Skincredible Foundation: This built-in foundation brush is SO smart! It keeps my dirty gym/park hands out of the way and it's so easy to apply quickly. $21
4. OPI Alpine Snow: White is my go-to nail colour this summer. Shellac is a serious time saver. I love the instant dry factor and that it lasts for more than 3 hours!! $7
5. John Frieda Go Blonder: Anyone who hangs around me knows that I should start selling this stuff. Go Blonder has completely re-vamped my blonde locks and has saved me hundreds of dollars and time at a hair salon. This is my magic potion. I am obsessed. $8
6. St. Tropez Self Tan: Hands down the best self tanner ever. I actually prefer it to a real tan, the colour is so even and authentic. The only problem is I have trouble finding a time to apply it when I won't be sweating in three hours! $42