Yesterday's post on Lance Armstrong got a LOT of you talking and I loved it! Thank you to those that have already commented, it was great to hear your perspective.
Today I thought I'd lighten the mood up a bit and share with you some of my latest and greatest beauty buys at Sephora and Shoppers. I do a big make-up buy once a year and this past weekend I stocked up!
Starting from top left:
1. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser: This is a great cleanser for my naturally red complextion. It leaves my face feeling clean and not dried out.
2. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: I love this stuff! If I could only ever buy one beauty product for the rest of my life it would be this. It covers like a foundation but it's still breathable like a cream.
3. Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish: I went to a talk by the editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, Kate White, on Women and social networking last week. She was asked what her number one beauty secret was (she's 61 and looks unbelievable) and her answer was exfoliating weekly. So I'm on this mission now! I choose this one because it's made for sensitive skin.
4. Bvlgari White Tea Perfume: Where my parents' timeshare is in California they have Bvlgari toiletries and I'm obsessed with them. This scent is really light and lovely. Whenever I spray this now I always think of being back in California and wonder why I'm freezing my ass off in Toronto!
5. Nars Laguna Bronzer: Perfect balance of shimmer and bronze.
6. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage: For the days I need a little something extra. There are two tones that blend really well together to cover dark circles or pimples.
7. Amazing Cosmetics Concealer: This stuff covers like nothing I've ever used before – Literally amazing!
8. The "Smokey Eye Kit Gift": Sephora mascara, eye make-up remover, eye shadow and eye liner.